Success Stories Long Term Relationship
Back in 1992 our client heard Alan Sugano give a presentation on Server selection.
- ADS was selected as the City's IT Vendor. Based on this talk we were invited to bid on the City's IT Upgrade Project.
- Connecting City Buildings. All of the other companies proposed using T1s to connect up the City Buildings, but we suggested using a new technology (at the time) called wireless.
- Significant Savings. With had the same speeds as the T1s and saved the city $36,000 per year in annual telephone company charges.
- Continual Improvements. Over the years we've made continual improvements to the City's IT Infrastructure. This includes server upgrades, wireless, virtualization and mobile data computing in the Police Cars
- Fiber to City Buildings. The latest project includes connecting all of the City's Building with Fiber.
- SimpliVity Cluster. We're in the process of installing a SimpliVity Cluster in their Production and Disaster Recovery Sites which will replicate their data every 15 minutes.