We typically charge by the hour. We will give you an estimate up front. We also offer a not to exceed number of hours per month flat rate support contract for clients that prefer a fixed fee.
A virtual data center is provisioned with a specific amount of resources that your company requires.
- Disk Space
- Network Utilization
- Microsoft Licensing
There is a monthly charge for each of these resources allocated to your data center. We will create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) from your office to ADS Cloud. For clients that require more bandwidth, we can install a dedicated line from your location to ADS Cloud. After your Virtual Data Center is provisioned, you can allocate these Virtual Data Center resources to your Virtual Machines (VMs) based on your company's requirements. Backup and ADS Cloud maintenance are included in your monthly charge.
ADS Consulting Group has been in business since 1991. ADS Cloud has been in business since 2013.
We've had 100% uptime in ADS cloud since it was started in 2013.
Each IT solution is custom tailored for each client. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please review our Success Stories for examples of IT solutions we've created for our clients.
Approximately 85% of our work can be remotely performed. We will create a secure connection to your network for support which allows us to respond faster, saves travel time and saves your money.
We have an A+ (highest) rating with the Better Business Bureau
Usually the first step we suggest for a new client is to perform a Network Physical. This allows us to review your existing infrastructure, familiarize ourselves and make suggestions. It helps avoid network downtime by gaining of understanding of your network infrastructure.
he major steps for an IT Infrastructure Project are:
- Review existing systems to make sure the existing and new systems will integrate.
- Develop a design that is scalable to address the needs of the client for the next three to five years.
- Address any security concerns and verify that the design meets all security requirements. We strongly feel that security must be integrated into the project, not tacked on as an afterthought.
- Develop a detailed project plan that will meet project deadlines and budget.
- Execute the project. During this phase we perform as much knowledge transfer as possible to the client. You feel like the network is yours, not ours after we leave.
- Follow up. Follow up with any questions you may have. Often we will give a PowerPoint presentation which summarizes the major steps completed during the implementation.
We work with businesses of all sizes from a few employees to ten of thousands of users. For smaller companies we usually act as their IT department. For larger companies we typically implement special projects.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.